Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane (Justin)

Hey everyone, we're about 15 minutes away from leaving for the airport. We had to dump about 80 pounds worth of our initial stuff to make sure we're below the weight limit. Guess we had a lot of stuff. :-\

We're both feeling better, thanks for praying. I'm still a little queasy, let's see how I do on the plane. :-P

Schedule is Cincinnati to Rome, then sprint through the airport to make our connection to Istanbul, then arrive in Chisinau just after 6:00pm (Aug. 2) Chisinau time (GMT + 2, or EST + 7).

This weekend we received more donations. I don't have the exact amount, but I think we are right at our $8500 goal! That's a huge praise, and great confirmation.

We don't know what tomorrow will bring, but we know that He does. Adios, America!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so proud of you and excited for you! You are going to have such a memorable and life-changing experience. I just can't wait to hear all that God does in and through you. Thanks for sharing the last couple of weeks with us! We love you both!