Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Joni and I got married 2 years ago today. Has it really only been 2 years? I think back to how stressed, nervous, and hot I was two years ago (August outdoor wedding in KY).
If someone had told me then: "Justin, two years from now you'll have completed your Masters and will be working in Moldova," I'd have said: "Sign me up!"
God is good. I'm thankful all has turned out like it has. We both like being here with each other, and she's the best partner anyone could have here.

I love you, babe!
Here's an old one of us from February, 2005. This was before we even got engaged.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! May you have many more years together! Glad things are going so well for you guys! =)

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!

Jessica said...

We love you and are so proud of you!

PS -- It was really hot at your wedding. Do you remember the "River Rat?" What a hoot! Ah ... memories.